About this item
- American Dental Association Accepted: The Council on Scientific Affairs of American Dental Association has awarded the ADA Seal of Acceptance to Bitvae Smart Electric Toothbrush for adults based on its finding that it is safe and has shown efficacy in removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce cavities and gingivitis.
- More Effective Cleaning: Featuring an industry-leading Ultra sonic motor that generates 40,000 micro brush movements per minute, ultrasonic toothbrush removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush which will help you achieve healthier gums and whiter teeth.
- 100 Days of Battery Life: The battery technology benefits including fully charges in just 4 hours, up to 100 days of use. Bitvae Rechargeable Toothbrush extensively outperforms other toothbrushes in operating time, frees your battery worries.
- Prevent Bleeding and Receding Gums with the Red Light Pressure Sensor: Our Sonic Electric Toothbrush Red Light Smart Pressure Sensor will alert you when you are brushing too hard to prevent damage to your gum and enamel.
- 5 Brushing Modes and 9 Intensity Levels: Clean, White, Soft, Gum Care and Smart modes help you customize your brushing experience to your needs. The Smart mode allows you to choose between 9 levels of brushing intensity in our free Smart App.
- Built-in 2 minutes timer, power toothbrush pauses every 30 seconds to remind you to change the brushing area. Bitvae electeic toothbrush comes with 8pcs replacement brush heads & 1 travel case.
Together with the dental professional partners, our experts infuse the latest technologies into thoughtful products that offer the ultimate care and experience for you to keep your teeth clean and healthy, easily and affordably.
What's in the Box
1 Bitvae Smart Bluetooth Toothbrush
6 Deep Clean Brush Heads
2 Soft Brush Heads
1 Travel Case
1 USB Cable (Wall Charger not Included)
APP Instruction Manual
* vs a manual toothbrush.
** When used in the "soft" mode twice a day for two minutes, the battery can last up to 100 days).
*** Data obtained from the Bitvae Laboratory.